By default, the bot makes offers at 2 days duration (except when Boost™ is activated).
The goal of this strategy is to define various durations depending on the lending rate.
Warning: If Boost™ is activated, it will override this strategy.
There are minimum 2 settings for this strategy:
- From & To rates [in %/day]: Defines the lower and upper limit of each block.
- Duration [in days]: Defines the duration in days to be applied to the block.
- Add block (& Remove block): Allows you to create more (or remove) blocks.
Example in words
|From 0 %/d to 0.04 %/d||2 days|
|From 0.01 %/d to 0.06 %/d||60 days|
|From 0.06 %/d and above||77 days|
This example means that:
- When the rates are below 0.04%/day, the bot will place offers with 2 days duration.
- When the rates are between 0.04%/day (included) and 0.06%/day (excluded), the bot will place offers with 60 days duration.
- When the rates are above 0.06%/day (included), the bot will place offers with 120 days duration.